Thread: How to get rid of Adware.Lop.BJ

How to get rid of Adware.Lop.BJ

I frequently get pop-up alerts regarding Adware.Lop.BJ infection. I don't know how this infection entered in my system. For your information i am having an HCL Me laptop installed with windows 7. This infection really disturbs me whenever i am busy with my works it pops out an advertisement and distract me. please help me to get rid of Adware.Lop.BJ. Also provide me some information so that i can avoid this in future.
    Last edited by Camryn; 05-03-2010 at 09:11 PM.

Re: How to get rid of Adware.Lop.BJ

This infection usually infects your system whenever you download a media file from torrents, These files are usually named with the names of TV shows which you want to view but anyways you cannot watch the video. Since it asks you to download a new video player known as DomPlayer. So avoid it.

If you do not allow the Domplayer to get installed on your system then it will suggest a different player named as 3wPlayer to install on your system. So if you allow this 3wPlayer to get installd on your system then it is a well known bad player that comes paired with a very bad malware named as Trojan.FatObfus.

Thanks for the information because the information which you have mentioned is correct becuase i was recently watching a video and the website offered me the Domplayer. After installing the DomPlayer too i was not able to view the videos but the system was infected so please help me to remove this virus.

The Microsoft security essential is one of the best antivirus application if you are using a windows based operating system. This will also take a very good care of these culprit virus that are present on your system and it also takes a very good care of all your system and registry files. It is also available freely

The AVG 9 is a very powerful tool which also provides complete protection from all stuffs that are harmful for your system and it is also available freely over the AVG website hence i would recommend you to upgrade the virus definition before each and every scan. This will definitely ix the virus.