Thread: Want to delete this VBS.Heath.b virus

Want to delete this VBS.Heath.b virus

I think my computer system is infected with the VBS.Heath.b. I get to know this when my antivirus software gave me an alert message that VBS.Heath.b detected. I know that viruses are harmful to my computer system so I need to delete this virus from my computer system. I want the perfect method to remove this VBS.Heath.b virus from the hard disk. I will be waiting for the related replies.

VBS.Heath.b is an internet worm

VBS.Heath.b is an internet worm not a virus and this VBS.Heath.b worm spreads thourgh the Internet with the infected email attachment. Normally this worm steal email address from the address book of the Microsoft Outlook and then sends the infected email to all the email present in the address book. If your current antivirus is not able to delete this worm form your computer system then change your antivirus software.

Re: Want to delete this VBS.Heath.b virus

Before changing your antivirus software I will suggest you to update your antivirus software. Your antivirus software is able to detect this VBS.Heath.b worm on your computer system means it will be able to delete this VBS.Heath.b worm from your computer system. Try to delete this worm in safe mode. For going in safe mode press F8 at the time of restart.

Try to restore your system

For removing this VBS.Heath.b worm from your computer system try to restore. System restore is not a perfect solution but can be used to neutralize the damage done by VBS.Heath.b worm on your computer system. For restoring your computer system you have to follow these simple steps.
    1. Go to Start >> Programs >> Accessories >> System tools
    2. Select system restore
    3. After that a system restore window will be displayed.
    4. You have just select the date for system restore
    5. Reboot your personal computer.

The size of this VBS.Heath.b worm is around 1782 bytes in size and one more thing this worm is written in vb script language. Normally these kinds of VBS.Heath.b worm are normally designed to consume the memory space and processing power of the computer system. This consumption of memory space and the processing power results in the slow working of the computer system

For removing this VBS.Heath.b worm from your computer system I will suggest you to use Kaspersky antivirus software. This antivirus software not only removes the VBS.Heath.b worm from your computer system but also remove the other malicious codes from your computer system. You can download the trial version of this antivirus from its official site.