Thread: How to get rid of this MSIL.Cxover.A virus

How to get rid of this MSIL.Cxover.A virus

I am using the dell inspiron laptop running with windows 7. while i was busy browsing last night my system threw a popup alert message that your system is infected with the MSIL.Cxover.A virus. I would like to know how to get rid of this MSIL.Cxover.A virus. i would really appreciate your help in this matter.

Re: How to get rid of this MSIL.Cxover.A virus

I would like to know which anti-virus you are using so that i can make out why it is not capable of deleting the virus. The antivirus which you are using is a paid one or your are using a trial version of an antivirus or whether the antivirus which you are using is an out dated one. Try to post all these information as soon as possible.

Thanks for replying me in this matter i am using the spyware doctor i think which is a freeware and is capable of detecting the virus threat but it says that the virus is deleted but when i scan it for the next time it detects the virus again. please help me to get rid of this virus as soon as possible.

So you are using the spyware doctor which is a free ware and i think that is not capable of deleting the virus for some reason. Although it appears as you have not updated the virus definition. It happens sometime that when the virus definition was not updated the antivirus can not delete the virus.

According to my knowledge i would recommend you to download the malwarebytes antimalware utility on your system and then install it on your system. After installing update the program and then scan your system using the malwarebytes antimalware. Delete all the virus that are present on your system.

Basically the eScan Antivirus 10 will definitely going to solve this problem so if possible try to download and install it on your system. The eScan antivirus 10 is a very good antivirus program which provide total protection from all kinds of spyware, Adware, malware use the link above hope this will help you for sure.