Thread: How to avoid virus on internet

How to avoid virus on internet

Hi,
    I regularly surf the Internet, and what I think that my system is safe behind firewall. Many of the computers is effectively protected against hackers and other malicious hackers who want to enter the system without your knowledge but on the same hand it is try that the Internet global network is still in many respects is not safe. Some time visiting some sites gives them invitation. I need some tips to avoid virus on internet.

Re: How to avoid virus on internet

There are various ways by which you can protect your computer from virus. Once you connect your computer to the Internet, your machine triggers several processes that run hundreds of free programs that you're not informed and you can have any real control over them. When you type into your browser address (URL) of a web page, the remote server automatically knows interviewed the following information, IP address, browser, OS, page line and server history. You can use this to check out the threat location and thus avoid going back on it.

An internet security is the best option for this. What I did in my case is, I had installed Norton Internet Security. It not only scans my mails but also checks the website whether they are safe or not. A commercial license of such tools is very effective and easier to use. You can use this same on a small local networks for better security options.

You might be familiar with cookies. They are small files that are installed without your knowledge on your hard drive and record your journey on the Internet. These files are installed by different sites, where you surf on Internet leads. Some Cookies can be extremely valuable to save you time during your surfing, because it actually allows faster identification and automatic on some sites. But sometimes these are the passages to threats.

The cookie is also used by corporations to target your areas of interest and record in your database patterns. For example Company X entered in the cookie that you are looking for information on computer products. When you connect again, three weeks later on the same site or a linked site, your computer sends the cookie to society. And immediately, they may offer the purchase of CD-R discs priced broken or the latest model of laser printer.

You can set your browser for e.g. Safari, go to Preferences > Security, to monitor and manage your cookies. It is also possible to sort and remove many regularly. I recommend the latter option, off by default for all Cookies may prevent you sometimes use in good conditions, or in get the most benefit. This will help you to protect your privacy and surf internet in a safer way.