Thread: Method to delete Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vz4r1Klix

Method to delete Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vz4r1Klix

I am using Windows Vista operating system and my browser is Opera 10. I am searching for some method to delete Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vz4r1Klix from my system, since it has been alerted by the AVG antivirus that I have installed in my computer. The problem is that when I try to get rid of this infection from the antivirus interface, my whole system simply hangs. Please help me with suitable solutions to this problem.

Re: Method to delete Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vz4r1Klix

Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vz4r1Klix is a trojan and you can know that from the name itself. so, I think that it has taken over the system, since trojans have the ability to change or modify the registry settings of the system. This is why the computer is freezing when you try to delete the infection from the antivirus interface. So, I suggest you to format the system and install a fresh copy of the operating system that you are using. this will help you as a method to delete Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vz4r1Klix.

I think that AVG is a very good antivirus for the method to delete Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vz4r1Klix. This is because it can remove infections like trojans, worms and other virus too. Since, the infection must have taken over the antivirus, you will have to uninstall the antivirus and then, reinstall it again. After that, update the database of the antivirus and then, run a full system scan. This will help to delete the infection from the system.

When Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vz4r1Klix enters into the system, it installs with the name as PC_Antispyware2010.exe. So, this will help as a method to delete Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vz4r1Klix and this is called as the manual eradication of the infection. You will have to search for this file on your system and then kill its processes from the task manager. After that, delete them permanently from system.

I suggest you to install an anti-spyware like Spyware Doctor in your system for the method to delete Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vz4r1Klix. They have the ability to stay in the background of the system and check for the malicious activities that are going on within the system. When the applications and programs are found that causing the problem, they are simply removed from the system.

I advice you to scan the system in the safe mode for the method to delete Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vz4r1Klix, as when the system starts in the safe mode, the infections are not able to execute. So, they do not remain active during this time. I am using the same method in my system to delete the infections that enter in my system and so, I am sure that this will help you to solve the problem.