Thread: How to remove Packer.Malware.Crypter.H virus

How to remove Packer.Malware.Crypter.H virus

i have installed the windows 7 operating system on my acer laptop recently. i have started getting error regarding a virus infection Packer.Malware.Crypter.H. i am getting an error message that my system is infected with the Packer.Malware.Crypter.H virus. I want to remove the virus at any cost since it has affected my system performance to a greater exxtent

Re: How to remove Packer.Malware.Crypter.H virus

This virus can be removed by the Microsoft Security Essential since this is a very good and powerful tool to delete the virus also i would recommend you to download it form the link which i have mentioned below. This should help you for sure to remove the antivirus. I hope you can fix this virus as soon as you install it

I had this virus too on my system since my system is also installed with the Microsoft Security Essential your advise could not help help me so please try to give me a different solution to this problem since my system performance has became very low so that i can delete the antivirus from the system as early as possible Thanks in Advance

This virus cannot be detected very easily because the file of this virus is packed and rather difficult and it can only be detected by the careful analysis i don't think that you can delete it manually by any means. The BitDefender is a very effective in removing such viruses. Hopefully this will fix Packer.Malware.Crypter.H virus

Have you tried the AVg 9.0 free edition yet it seems as you have not tried it yet so i would request you to download it and then install it on your machine it is has a very pleasant and easy graphical user interface to use and it does not requires much expertise inorder to use this applications. use the following link http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...ofessional.htm