Thread: Kaspersky antivirus hangs my computer

Kaspersky antivirus hangs my computer

Hi,
    I have my personal computer and i have a daily use with my computer as i have to make some projects for my college. I always browse internet on my computer whenever there is a requirement for any kind of information. To secire my computer i installed "Kaspersky antivirus" on my computer, which i felt that it is a good antivirus. But from the last few days whenever i try to scan my computer, my computer hangsup and it doesn't come to the normal position. I don't know what to do please suggest me some solution and also some good antivirus.

Re: Kaspersky antivirus hangs my computer

You have stated that you are facing a problem by using Kaspersky antivirus, i think there might be any infected file which unables the antivirus to scan your system, the easiest way is that you need to first approach for the GSI report just as to double check something that you may have overlooked it. Just go on the GSI website and post your problem and find that what is going on with your computer. The report which you will get, just look on it and report to the official site of your antivirus.

I think you need to uninstall your current antivirus and check for other better antivirus for your system. I can suggest you Avast antivirus which is a great antivirus, i use this tool which has the ability to protect you from the virus which spread through internet and it will also set a firewall into your computer for better security. It is easily available on the net and you can download it for free, as it is provided as a trial version. From my side i think you should go for the avast antivirus.

If you want to use the same antivirus then the basic thing which you have to do is that you need to uninstall the current one from the computer and check for the update for your antivirus, if there is an updated one then download the latest antivirus and install it in you computer. After you have installed it then do a full system scan and see wheather it hangs your computer now, it it does then format your system, if it does then clean all the infected files.

There are more other antivirus available for the windows operating system, if you try to find then you will get all the antivirus lists. The most commonly used antivirus by the people for personal computer are avast, avira, nortan, macafee etc, these are some of the common antiviruses and which is available on the internet for download. If you want then you can do a search on the net and have a look on the updated antivirus.

annababu Guest

If you are using Genuine Kaspersky Anti Virus then it is always good To Consult with KIS Staff on their Forum