Thread: Need to remove Trojan.VB.Yusa.A

Need to remove Trojan.VB.Yusa.A

My hcl me laptop is installed with the windows 7. Now every now and then i get pop-up alert message that my system is infected by Trojan.VB.Yusa.A this really bothers me a lot because it disturbs me in between my works please help me to remove this Trojan.VB.Yusa.A virus as early as possible. this is affecting my system performance too.

Re: Need to remove Trojan.VB.Yusa.A

The Trojan.VB.Yusa.A is a very bad virus which affects the system perfromance very badly and hence it should be removed from the system as soon as possible. The best possible solution to this problem is to install eScan Anti-Virus 10.0 you can download the eScan Anti-Virus from the link and with the help of this remove the virus

Download the AVG 9.0 Free edition antivirus on your system and then install it on your machine. If possible try to download it from the official website of AVG itself and then install it. Remember to update the virus definition by as soon as you install it on your system and then scan your system using the AVG 9 antivirus.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

I will suggest you to download and install the Microsoft Security Essential from the microsoft website. Install it so that it will really help you to get this problem solved scan the system using the Microsoft security essential program and remove or delete all the threats or viruses that Microsoft security essential finds or detects.

LiberKey Ultimate will definitely help you to remove the threat which is really troubling you so i would request you to download the LiberKey Ultimate as soon as possible and install it on your machine before the Trojan.VB.Yusa.A virus damages somewhat more. The LiberKey Ultimate can be dowbloaded from the link

As far as in know the AVG 9.0 is really a very good option to install but if this antivirus does not solves the issue then you must try to restore the system to a certain restore point where your system was free from all these threats and you were not getting the pop up alerts. Hopefully this would have fix the virus.