Thread: Help to remove Win32.Worm.Mytob.GZ.dam

Help to remove Win32.Worm.Mytob.GZ.dam

i amusing the dell inspiron laptop installed with the windows vista. My system is now giving error message that it is infected by some virus Win32.Worm.Mytob.GZ.dam this virus is really troubling me because it has drastically affected my system performance. Please help me to remove this Win32.Worm.Mytob.GZ.dam threat

Re: Help to remove Win32.Worm.Mytob.GZ.dam

First of all i would like to know which antivirus program are you using on your system. And why your antivirus program is not able to remove the threats which it can detect have you tried to update the virus definition of your antivirus program. Then try to scan the system with the antivirus again.

Use the Microsoft security essential to remove this virus this should remove the threats definitely because the Microsoft security essential is very effective in removing such threats. I would recommend you to remove it as soon as possible because they may harm the system quiet a lot if spared for some more time.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

I will suggest you to download the Malwarebytes antimalware utility this utility will help you in this matter. It is also available freely from the internet. I have also given the link to download the Malwarebytes antimalware utility. use the link and install it on your system. Scan the system and remove the antivirus

In this situation it would be better to get the AVG 9.0 antivirus program. The AVG 9.0 is one of the best program for removing some threats like this one you have not mentioned what sort of antivirus program you are using if you have it installed on your machine then simply update it and scan the system again.

Have you tried the Spy emergency application it provides you a complete protection against the spyware and malwares and similar threats which may be present on your system files this will also help you to repair the registry files of your system just download it and install the program on your machine.