Thread: iWeb : An error occurred while publishing file /Web/Sites/Sites.rss

iWeb : An error occurred while publishing file /Web/Sites/Sites.rss

Hi,

I have a problem while publishing iWeb. When I try to publish from MobileMe, I get iWeb Error message: An error occurred while publishing file /Web/Sites/Sites.rss. Then I get the message failed. I have tried many times but the same error. Is there a recent software update iWeb (to work correctly with MobileMe) that could be achieved in any way?

Re: iWeb : An error occurred while publishing file /Web/Sites/Sites.rss

MobileMe password 20 character limit has been exceeded, iWeb may not be published. MobileMe password exceeds 20 characters, MobileMe with the current member name and password me.com/account - Log in. "Set password" and click two times, and then type the new password, "send" button. System Preferences "MobileMe" panel, enter the new password, please re-publish it.

As with your MobileMe password, certain passwords and user names can cause problems if used on a password-protected website. When you create a password-protected site and receive alerts when it is released, turn off the password protection and publish the site again. If you still receive errors, make sure that password and user name. Make sure that you use the latest version of iWeb. Use the Software Update, To determine is whether the new software available for your computer. Make sure that your MobileMe account summaries are correct by checking the preferences for MobileMe in System Preferences on your Mac.

If you can publish to a folder, you try to copy this folder to your iDisk. To access your iDisk, open the Finder and select iDisk> My iDisk "menu" Go ". After it was launched iDisk on your desktop, copy the folder from the hard drive in the Documents folder on the iDisk. If you were able to successfully copy the folder to your iDisk, you can delete the folder on your iDisk, as copying was just a test to verify the connection to the iDisk. If you receive when you copy the folder to the iDisk, an error message, the problem is most likely the network. Read in this case the troubleshooting section of the network below.

Simplify your next connection. Example, if you connect multiple network devices of time (eg, hubs and routers), try connecting your computer directly to your modem and then perform a test to see if the problem persists. Should this not be the case, check your network devices in the series. And check your network connections and settings. If you have any further questions please contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP).

Try to publish to MobileMe, while the computer is connected to another network. If you succeed, from another network successfully to MobileMe with iWeb to publish, then the problem is with your own network or the Internet. Alternatively, create a new user account in the Account Settings (in System Preferences), and then log in with that account. Open iWeb and publish a blank page.