Thread: Deletion method of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.spu

Deletion method of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.spu

Hello friends, I am using Windows Vista operating system and my browser is Mozilla Firefox. Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.spu has been detected in my system by Avira antivirus, but it not able to delete the same. So, basically I need to know the deletion method of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.spu. I cannot understand why the antivirus is not helping me to delete this infection from my system. Please help me with the solutions as soon as possible.

Re: Deletion method of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.spu

I suggest you to try out the manual deletion method of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.spu. For this, you will have to search for the following files on your system and kill their processes from the task manager. After that, you will have to permanently delete them from the system:
    • %System%\sdra64.exe
    • %Temp%\090430-2-5.exe
    • %Temp%\090614-2-0.exe
    • %Temp%\2.exe
    • %Temp%\assist.exe
    • %Temp%\filetransfer.exe
    • %Temp%\services.exe

I suggest you to use a well updated antivirus for the deletion method of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.spu. In think that the antivirus that you are using is not able to get rid of the infection, since it may not be updated. So, update the database of the antivirus, so that the signatures of the infections will be added into it. Then, run a full system scan and delete all the infections that are detected during this scan.

The AVG antivirus can help you for the deletion method of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.spu and other such infections from the system. This is because this antivirus has been recommended by the experts for the removal of infections like virus, worms and trojans too. So, I am sure that this can get rid of the problem, since I am using this same antivirus to remove any types of infections from my computer.

I suggest you to format the system for the deletion method of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.spu. This is because this infection is a trojan and hence, their files seem to be genuine from outside. They actually work internally for the destruction of the computer. So, this may also cause a system crash. So, format the system and install a new copy of the operating system that you are using.

The system restore will help you for the deletion method of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.spu. You will have to first start the system in the safe mode for this purpose. Then, enable the system restore to a time when you are sure that no infections had entered in the system. This will help to solve your problem and I can assure you this, since I have been successful to get rid of many infections from my system with this same method.