Thread: How to share a screen on MAC network

How to share a screen on MAC network

Hi,
    What is needed to share screens on a MAC network. I want my users to access my screen and view all the presentation at the same time which I do. How to do that and what are the requirements for the same. Does it is possible to share the on the internet if the same needed to seen on a distant place. I need some suggestions for the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to share a screen on MAC network

It is quiet easy to enable screen sharing on mac network. You just need two interconnected computers on the network. Then to access the screen of a computer's local network, simply click on their name that appears under Shared in the sidebar of a Finder window, then click Share Screen . Here you can see a new windows. Just follow the on screen options to enable it.

Sometime you are not able to access the screen if the permission is enabled which controls the screen. This setting is done in the host computer. This means that you do not have permission to access this screen, then check by asking permission, then click Connect. The Mac user will receive a message asking you to allow or not. If the Mac you want to share the screen, the box Permission to control the screen can be claimed by anyone who has been checked.

You will just have to add up the user permission on the permission option to allow access to the users to share your screen. You can add up those in the check box and select s a registered user and enter your Name and Password. This is only allowed if you have proper right and access to the network. You can generate your users also in the same manner.

It is also possible to share the screen via internet. To access the shared screen to another Mac via the Internet is a bit more complicated. There are actually some possibilities for the that. First way is using TeamViewer. You can also use iChat that activate automatically under Screen Sharing and you will access the remote Mac's screen of your correspondent.

There is one more option which allows you to share the screen of a remote mac without using iChat. This requires manually launch the application Screen Sharing which is hidden inside the system. It is located in the folder: It is necessary that you must not move this application, leave it where it is. The location of the same is System / Library / CoreServices. Then type the IP address or web address of remote Mac in the Host then click Login. If the remote Mac is behind a router, it will open port 5900 TCP in the router to the internal IP of the Mac.