Thread: How to get rid of Trojan.Clicker.Qhost.A

How to get rid of Trojan.Clicker.Qhost.A

I am using the acer aspire laptop running smoothly with the windows 7 operating system. It appears as my system is infected with the Trojan.Clicker.Qhost. A this really troubles me a lot because my system perfromance has been affected because of the infection so please help me in this matter

Re: How to get rid of Trojan.Clicker.Qhost.A

First of all i would like to know which antivirus you have installed on your system and why it is not capable of removing the Trojan.Clicker.Qhost.A It appears as your system is not installed with a good antivirus or your antivirus is not capable of removing it. try to furnish all the details in your further replies.

I would suggest you to install the spyware doctor 2010 on your system. This spyware doctor is really a very good antivirus program it will detect the threats that may be present on your system. It would be better to install the updates before scanning the system with the help of the spyware doctor 2010.

Download the malwarebytes antimalware from the official website and install it on your system. After the installation try to update the malwarebytes antimalware with the latest virus definitions. scan the system with the help of malwarebytes antimalware this will remove all the viruses that are troubling you.

This is really a very bad infection since it has affected your system performance and hence i would recommend you to download and install the escan antivirus from the link which i had given below upgrade the escan antivirus before scanning your system using the escan system this will help you escan antivirus

Have you used the Microsoft Security Essentials . The Microsoft Security Essentials is the best program available freely over the internet for removing the antiviruses from microsoft systems. After downloading simply double click on the setup file and then the Microsoft Security Essentials will definitely remove the viruses.