Thread: Want to remove Anti-Generic.IMRobot-EN

Want to remove Anti-Generic.IMRobot-EN

My acer aspire laptop running with the widows Vista. yesterday i received a pop up alert that my system is infected by the Anti-Generic.IMRobot-EN. i want to remove the Anti-Generic.IMRobot-EN virus but i am unable to do it because the antivirus program i am using is not up to date. please help me to remove this virus.

Re: Want to remove Anti-Generic.IMRobot-EN

If your system is infected by a virus then it is always recommended that you should install a new antivirus program which will remove the virus from your system. You can try to install the kaspersky internet security 2010 antivirus and install it on your machine and remove the Anti-Generic.IMRobot-EN.

Try to install the malwarebytes antimalware utility on your system if you haven't used it yet on your system. Try to remove the virus as soon as you can before it damages your system to a greater extent. It can damage your system files too use the malwarebytes antimalware utility on your system and remove it.

The Avg 9.0 free edition is one of the best antivirus which will help you to remove the virus that may be affecting your system. It also remove the viruses which most of the free antiviruses are not capable of removing. just download it from the official website and install it on your system.

The microsoft security essential is the best security program for your system if you are using windows 7. I definitely suggest you to use the microsoft security essential application program and hence you can try to install it on your system and remove the threats with the help of the microsoft security essential

The spyware doctor 2010 is the best spyware program for your system have you tried this program on your system if you have not then please download and install it on your machine update its virus definition if it asks for then scan your system using this. Hopefully this will fix your issue.