Thread: Removal technique of TROJ_FAKEALE.SMP

Removal technique of TROJ_FAKEALE.SMP

Hello everyone, I need someone to help me with the removal technique of TROJ_FAKEALE.SMP. This infection has entered in my system and the Escan antivirus had alerted me about the same. The problem is that it is not helping me to remove the infection from the antivirus interface. So, please help me with the solutions that can be used to remove the infection from my system. I am using Windows XP operating system and my browser is Mozilla Firefox.

Re: Removal technique of TROJ_FAKEALE.SMP

I suggest you to use the manual removal technique of TROJ_FAKEALE.SMP. For this, you will have to search and delete the file called PC_Antispyware2010.exe from your system. You just have to remember to kill the process of this file from the task manager and only after that delete the file from the original location permanently. This will hopefully solve the problem.

You will have to format the computer for the removal technique of TROJ_FAKEALE.SMP. This infection is a trojan and hence, its file seem to be genuine from outside because of which it is difficult to remove the infection from the system. This infection works internally to disrupt the system. So, just format the system as soon as possible and install a fresh copy of Windows in the system.

The best removal technique of TROJ_FAKEALE.SMP is to install a good antivirus like AVG in your system. I do not think that Escan is capable of removing such kinds of infections. AVG has been recommended by the experts for the removal of trojans, worms and other virus too. So, after installing this antivirus, run a full system scan and remove all the unhealed infections that are detected during the scan.

I advice you to install an anti-spyware in your system for the removal technique of TROJ_FAKEALE.SMP. Spyware Doctor is a recommended anti-spyware to be used. This security component has the ability to stay in the background of the system and check for the malicious activities that are going on within the system. The applications and programs that are causing such problems are removed from the system.

System restore will help as a removal technique of TROJ_FAKEALE.SMP. This method removes all the applications and programs including the infections that are installed in the system during the time interval to which you specify to do the system restore. I can assure you that this will help to get rid of the infection, since I have been successful to remove the infections that had entered in my system with the help of this method.