Thread: Help me for My Security Wall Removal

Help me for My Security Wall Removal

Hi,

By mistaken I have download a a software called My Security Wall but it is creating problem for me. After searching on web, I came to know that its a antispyware application, that steals your password. So I want to remove it but I am not able to uninstall it for add/remove program ?? What should I do ??? Help me for My Security Wall Removal ???

Re: Help me for My Security Wall Removal

You can try Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, its a Fast, complete, and spot-checking computer for viruses, worms, Trojans and spyware, software vulnerabilities and other threats. Scan your computer for vulnerabilities in the programs and in the system. Regular updating of database and application modules Kaspersky Internet Security is the key to effective protection.

Without meeting these measures, you're likely to fall on a fraudulent application changing your system settings and internet, leveraging your personal data and blocking the uninstall its components. If you are a victim of spyware such, My Security Wall then try Ad Remover, it will offer to automatically perform this operation and then restart your computer. Once done, restart the software. You have four options. Start by running an analysis "Scan" by pressing the S key on the keyboard.

Against the installation of potentially dangerous programs, the most common solution is to trust one spyware. Sandboxie offers an interesting alternative: as its name suggests, it installs a "sandbox" (literally sandbox) between applications and the disk drive. Sandboxie may be an alternative to the use of spyware. Operation is fairly simple (just launch applications from the control interface and not directly from the desktop) and this method may prove effective.

Well I use Rising PC Doctor, it promises to protect, disinfect, clean, maintain, repair and optimize Windows. The free consultation seems attractive on paper. To follow the logic of TuneUp Utilities, it offers a logical One Click Action button. Function favorite of beginners, it will give your machine a battery of tests and optimizations.

use Microsoft Software Removal tool and Security essential