Thread: How can I delete the VBS /Pica.g virus

How can I delete the VBS /Pica.g virus

Hello, Everyone!! Today, I found that my computer at home can be infected by the Generic VB.c virus. When I started my computer I noticed that my Anti-Virus has detected the virus which can be named as the VBS /Pica.g virus. So, I would like to know about what kind of the VBS /Pica.g virus is it ? I also would like to know about the how could I am able to delete the VBS /Pica.g virus completely from my computer. Reply Me!!
    Last edited by Agustíne; 15-02-2010 at 10:42 PM.

Re: How can I delete the VBS /Pica.g virus

Hi, According to my information about the VBS /Pica.g virus, I suggest you to first try to boot your computer machine in the Safe Mode. To boot the system repeatedly press the Function F8 key immediately after pressing the restart button. After booting the system in the Safe Mode try to remove or delete the files that can be infected by the VBS /Pica.g virus. I also suggest you to use the registered copy of the Anti-Virus that provides you the maximum amount of the security against the any kind of malware, viruses, spyware etc. Have A Nice Day!!!

Re: How can I delete the VBS /Pica.g virus

The VBS / Pica.g can be mIRC, MAPI e-mail and fixed configuration file through the Internet virus to send by itself into an IRC channel. This VBS /Pica.g virus virus can seriously affect your computer system. This VBS /Pica.g virus can sends itself to all of the recipients that can be present in your address book and can fix the your registry on the tag mentioned below :
    'HKCU \ software \ Sillyworm \ mailed' = '1 '

Delete the VBS /Pica.g virus

Hi, I guess you can not have updated your Anti-Virus database. If you could not update your Anti-Virus till now, then firstly immediately update your Anti-Virus database. After updating the Anti-Virus database you can noticed that your Anti-Virus can be up-to-date and can try to scan and delete the files or the materials that can be infected by the VBS /Pica.g virus from your machine completely. I hope this information could work for you. If you could not able solve the problem till then reply me!!

VBS /Pica.g virus

The following can be the Indications of the Infection VBS /Pica.g virus :
    Due to the availability of the file "sillywor.vbs" or "sillyworm.vbs" on your local system.
    The following can be the Methods of Infection of the VBS /Pica.g virus :
    The VBS /Pica.g virus can directly infect your system via MAPI email and try to attempt to load from the registry at the time on the next start up of windows. The VBS /Pica.g virus/worm can requires (WSH) Windows Scripting Host in order to function.