Thread: Unable to remove w32.koobface.d

Unable to remove w32.koobface.d

I am using the LG desktop installed with windows 7. Recently i have started getting popups that my suytem is severely infected by the w32.koobface.d virus. This w32.koobface.d virus has severely affected my system performance. How do i remove the w32.koobface.d virus. Any help would be appreciated highly in this matter.

Re: Unable to remove w32.koobface.d

The W32.Koobface.D is an infection which is spreaded by a social network group. If you can concentrate on the name then it will be clear that it is some what similar to facebook. I think that you can remove this threat by using the Spyware Doctor 2010. So i will recommend you to use it and fix this threat.

Apparently it seems as a computer worm although you have not mentioned that you are using an antivirus or not . I think that the AVG Internet Security Trial is the best trial version antivirus which can remove this threat .Try to download to form the AVG website and install it on your system.

Sounds as this virus is somewhat related to facebook it espacially infect through a social networks. some times this file causes a severe infections to the system which is infected by this threat. So you should try to remove the threat as soon as possible you can use any antivirus from the internet to remove this.

This type of infection generally troubles you in ths terms of system performance. Also you will need to remove it as early as possible before your whole system files and registry gets corrupted. I will suggest you to download the malwarebytes antimalware utility and install it on your system and remove the W32.Koobface.D.

My system was also affected by the same W32.Koobface.D virus and it really troubled me it was consuming a lot of my system memory so finally i would recommend you to download and install the AVG 9.0 free edition. This is really a very good antivirus security it will remove all the threats which are present in your system.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain