Thread: Remove Packed.Generic.180

Remove Packed.Generic.180

Everything was working fine till yesterday, but today when i started my laptop and open one attachment which was send by one of my friend, my avast anti virus started making sound and along with that i got a message that my system is being infected with Packed.Generic.180 and when i asked my friends about it they also don't have nay information.

If you want to remove Packed.Generic.180 from your system then you need to delete some registry for that click on start go to run option and type regedit and press enter, then registry window would get open, now browse to below location and delete them all
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes\validators\sdgd\sdgd.dll Heur.Pck.EXECryptor
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes\validators\sdgty\sdgty.dll Heur.Pck.EXECryptor
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes\validators\sdjc\sdjc.dll Heur.Pck.EXECryptor
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes\validators\sdof\sdof.dll Heur.Pck.EXECryptor

Thank you for replying me i had try to delete all the registry and once again scan my system for virus but still getting the same message does anyone has any alternative solution apart from this, i had ask my friend about it he told me that his system has also got infected when he had open that attachment.

Packed.Generic.180 is an online virus trojan whose work is to infect and spreads trojan to other system with multiple names and comes usually via infeted e-mail attachments, questionable codec shareware or via file-sharing downloads. Once it has being spread in your system it will corrupt awtqnkhe.dll files causing unreliable system performance.

How to remove Packed.Generic.180

If you really want to remove Packed.Generic.180 then in that case you need to first Temporarily Disable System Restore and update your virus definition, then reboot your system into safe mode. After that click on start go to ru option and type %temp% and press enter, a new window will get open delete all the files from here and also find some Packed.Generic.180 temp file exist there delete them too and finally you had remove your system.