Thread: Remove the virus Patched-Import.com

Remove the virus Patched-Import.com

Hi!! Today, I found that my computer at home can be infected by the Patched-Import.com virus. When I started my computer I noticed that my Anti-Virus has detected the virus which can be named as the Patched-Import.com. So, I would like to know about what kind of the virus Patched-Import.com is it ? I also would like to know about the how can I am able to remove that Patched-Import.com virus completely from my computer. Reply Me!!
    Last edited by Gavyn; 13-02-2010 at 03:50 PM.

The virus Patched-Import.com

Hello, The Patched-Import.com virus can be the heuristic detection of virus that can be executed, using the technique of the Import Address Table Patching in case of the Malware trying to prevent itself using this technique. There can be the various rootkit's such as the Adcliker-BA and Qoolaid related to this virus. I hope at least you can be aware of the Patched-Import.com virus actually what it is.

Remove the virus

How are you. I think you have not updated your Anti-Virus. If you can not updated your Anti-Virus till, then first update your Anti-Virus. After updating the Anti-Virus try to scan and remove the files or the contents that can be infected by the Patched-Import.com virus from your machine. If you could not make it till then reply me!!

Remove the Patched-Import.com

If a " Patched-Import.com " can be detected on your computer system, then it could be possible that a Trojan or rootkit can has the patched memory that can be used for doing malicious activity on your system. Generally, the Patched-Import.com virus can create a brief list of the APIs that can be shown as filenames can be patched by the Trojan.

Patched-Import.com

The Symptoms of the Patched-Import.com virus/malware can vary greatly. The following can be the some common symptoms of the Patched-Import.com virus as :
    1. Hidden/Unknown ports can be open.
    2. System performance can be reduced.
    3. Hidden/Unknown processes can be running in background.

Remove the virus Patched-Import.com

Hi, According to me I suggest you to try to boot your computer system in the Safe Mode. After booting the computer in the Safe Mode try to delete or remove the content that can be infected by the Patched-Import.com virus. I also suggest you to use the registered copy of the Anti-Virus that provides you the maximum security against the any kind of viruses, malware, spyware etc. Good Day!!!