Thread: How to remove Trojan.Exploit.ANNZ?

How to remove Trojan.Exploit.ANNZ?

Hi guys, i have installed the latest version windows that is windows 7 operating system on my computer. As i do not have genuine version of spyware, i have scanned my computer online and have found Trojan.Exploit.ANNZ on my computer. Please provide me some ways that how to remove Trojan.Exploit.ANNZ?

Use Norton Security for protecting windows 7.

Norton Security is a great tool which handles the complete security of the windows operating system. I have provided you the link for the quick download which redirects you to the main page of the download where you can find all the information about this tool also. To download the Norton Security click HERE.

About Trojan.Exploit.ANNZ.

You might know the Trojan.Exploit.SSX in which infection spreads through exploits. This trojan makes your anti virus system unable to detect it in to your computer system. You would be getting the file named as help.exe which is actually a infected file with this trojan and once you have opened that fiel then this trojan will be inserted in to your computer.

Use firewall to protect your computer.

Firewall is the main gateway from which every bit of data passes through which comes to your computer system. The basic purpose of the firewall is that it checks for the infected bits of data. If any file contains even single infected bit then it will stop that file and gives you notification about the same. You should always keep your firewall on in order to be safe while using internet connection.

Beware of clicking on unknown links.

Today internet has became most useful activity on the computer but you it is the easiest medium to spread malicious data to as much possible computer system and servers also. If you have provided any links in any advertisements or even in your inbox from the unknown user then i suggest you not to directly click on the link as it can harm your computer with several viruses.

Most used Anti-Virus Software: Avast Anti Virus.

Avast anti virus software is a spyware mostly used by the windows 7 users as it contains almost all the latest viruses in its database. There will be only few viruses which can not be found by this software and that also because of disabling the anti virus software by the virus itself. To download the Avast click on its name. And click for Avast Updates.