Thread: Help to remove Exploit.CVE.2008.2463?

Help to remove Exploit.CVE.2008.2463?

HELP!!! I am using very much old computer system on which i have installed windows vista operating system. I have never used any anti-virus software as i have never faced such malicious problems on my computer. But now die to infected external drive my computer has been infected by the Exploit.CVE.2008.2463. Can anybody there help to remove Exploit.CVE.2008.2463?

Install HandyBits VirusScan Integrator to remove Exploit.

I think you need a good copy of anti-virus system which can completely handle the security of your computer system. I have provided the link for the HandyBits VirusScan Integrator which is a great tool and have almost all the virus informations all latest threats so that it can catch up the same on entering to your system. Click on the name HandyBits VirusScan Integrator to download it quickly.

What Exploit.CVE.2008.2463 will do.

Basically Exploit.CVE.2008.2463 is malicious virus which affects Microsoft Office Snapshot Viewer ActiveX control that is snapview.ocx. This virus is normally found in the Microsoft Office 2000/2003/XP. Once your computer is been infected by this virus then it may send some crucial informations about your computer system to the attacker so that the attacker can handle your computer with the wrong intentions.

Get the latest computer updates.

If your computer does not have any anti-virus software then you may protect your computer with the latest updates which helps your computer from viruses, worms, and other threats as they are discovered. To turn on the Automatic Updates in Windows Vista, Go to the start menu and open control panel. Now click on the System and Maintainance and then Windows Updates. Open settings and set the parameters as per your choices.

Firewall on your Vista system.

Firewall in the windows operating system is not a useless functions as it saves your computer from any kind of infected data. You can say that it is gateway from which every bit of any data passes and it warns you whenever any malicious data passes. To turn on the firewall on vista computer go to the control panel and open Network And Security then go to the Turn on/off firewall where you have to select for the ON and then click OK.