Thread: How to remove Ultimate Cleaner malware

How to remove Ultimate Cleaner malware

Hi,

My windows 7 pc is infected with the Ultimate Cleaner malware. I don't know whether exactly wheather it is adware, malware or a virus but its creating a problem for me ?? So can you tell me, how do I remove Ultimate Cleaner malware ??

Re: How to remove Ultimate Cleaner malware

Ultimate Cleaner is a rogue anti-spyware (rogue) who moved without permission, the malware displays fake alerts you that you are infected with spyware and recommends that you purchase anti-spyware Ultimate Cleaner is a product Name. The purpose of this spyware is to make you buy this anti-spyware. Try Mcafee stringer, it a very small utility to scan your whole pc.

Download Trend Micro Internet Security, you can enjoy maximum protection without slowing your computer. With its easy to use features, Trend Micro Internet Security protects your personal information when you send e-mails or browsing the Web. Size reduced by 20%, time to scan 20% faster
    Detects and removes viruses, spyware and other malicious threats to your computer, your e-mails, instant messages and your downloads

You can also try Norton Internet Security, it remains active in the background to detect and block most spyware, viruses, worms, rootkits, phishing Web sites and hackers before they reach your system. You can visit websites, download software or exchange files via email, instant messaging, secure. It also provides advanced protection against identity theft, and offers a two-way firewall and an optimized network security.

CCleaner is a best utility to remove this type of softwares, to optimize and clean your computer. CCleaner removes unused files on your computer (log files, temporary files, etc.), allows Windows to boot faster, clean your registry, delete the traces left on your computer when you surf the Internet (cookies Temporary Internet files, addresses visited, forms).

Have you tried Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware ??? It is a tool to eradicate all spyware (malware) on your computer (spyware, worms, rootkits, dialers, etc.). After a careful analysis of your hard drive, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware infected items and you can correct them by removing them or putting them in quarantine. Remember to make an update online before you scan your computer with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to have the latest malware definitions.