Thread: Need to remove Crypt.OFU

Need to remove Crypt.OFU

My system running with the windows 7 is infected with the Crypt.OFU virus i am not able to get rid of this problem. I am trying to remove it but unable to remove the Crypt.OFU. please guide me inoder to remove this threat. i am running the quick heal total security but is not able to remove it. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Need to remove Crypt.OFU

It seems as your quick heal license is expired because if it can detect the threats then why not it delete the antivirus threat and hence it would be easy to remove the viruses if you try to renew or upgrade your license key or try a different virus to delete this threat and hope fully it will remove this threat.

I have also used the quickheal total security antivirus trial version but it proved somewhat ineffective. It also affected my system performance in such a way that my system took around 15 to 18 minutes boot itself. Finally i removed the quick heal total security antivirus. I will suggest you to use a different antivirus.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

In such situation it is always advisable to use the microsoft security essentiol because if you are using any Microsoft windows operating system this will be the best option for you to install because it will take total care of your system files as well as system registry. So simply download and install microsoft security essential.

I will recommend you to download and install the AVG 9.0 free edition antivirus since i myself use the Avg 9.0 antivirus since a long time it is proved useful in removing most of the antivirus detected. hence i purchased a licensed copy of the AVG antivirus. Remove Crypt.OFU by using the AVG 9.0 free edition.

Sounds your system is infected by this Crypt.OFU virus. Don't worry because this can be removed by download the malwarebytes antimaware utility from the internet and installing on your system. After the installation upgrade the virus definition and the scan your system thoroughly with the malwarebytes antimaware and remove the viruses.