Thread: How to remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Cryptor

How to remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Cryptor

I am Dell laptop with me and everything was working few till yesterday but today when i started my laptop for transferring some data from my pen drive to laptop, after some time my system was working very slow, so when i scan my laptop with Norton anti virus, i got an message that my system is being infected with Trojan.Agent/Gen-Cryptor, it was not able to remove it because i was using trial version of it. Does anyone knows how to remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Cryptor from my laptop.

Remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Cryptor

I was also facing similar type of issue i tried out many thing but none of them worked out for me, when i asked my friend about the issue he told me to close all Microsoft application for that you need to click on Start go to run option and type msconfig and from there go to servicetab and remove all MS application and restart your system and install AVG antivirus on your system.

How to remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Cryptor

Thanks for replying me i had try to disable all Microsoft application but that also didn't helped me a lot, when i install AVG anti virus it was able to remove it but after sometime i get an message as my system is being infected with Trojan.Agent/Gen-Cryptor. Does anyone has any alternative solution it

Cannot remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Cryptor

I am using Windows XP as my operating system and i had install Combofix application whenever i try to open the application in safe mode or in normal mode the application gets open but during scanning it's get stopped and it says that my system is being infected with Trojan.Agent/Gen-Cryptor, can anyone help me out with this issue ?

Remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Cryptor

In such kind of case i would suggest you to rename Combofix some another name and then try to run once again and at the same time also try to rename and run MBAM.exe, hope it works for you, if you are still getting same message then you need to format your operating system and install a fresh copy of OS. But i am sure by changing name of Combofix and MBAM.exe will solve your problem.

Re: How to remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Cryptor

Download a free copy of Superspyware. Run a scan with this software. It will find Gen-Cryptor and clean it.

jk9267