Thread: How to remove Errorsafe adware ?

How to remove Errorsafe adware ?

Hi,

I had download and installed Errorsafe for cleaning registry on my windows vista pc but now its causing me problems. It gives me annoying popup's for purchase the full version. What should I do ??? My norton antivirus is unable to detect it How to remove Errorsafe adware ????

Re: How to remove Errorsafe adware ?

Try ACESPY SPY SOFTWARE, it lets you see all the activity on a computer. After installation, the software secretly records everything that happens on the system. You can also block certain functions, such as Web sites or programs. The software can automatically forward a copy of all emails received to your address. It also records everything that happens: conversations on instant messaging, screen capture, sound on the microphone, Web sites visited, keystrokes, open documents, images, webcam, etc.. Function antivirus and anti-spyware is also available.

Use AVS Registry Cleaner, to remove Errorsafe adware from the registry. Scan, clean and repair the registry of your Windows computer. Remove obsolete elements, unnecessary or undesirable to the registry to make your computer faster and healthier. Cleaning and repair the registry in Windows Eliminate useless information, left after uninstalling incomplete or incorrect, or used for activation of the malware.

I am using Revealer Keylogger for pc protection, it is a free spyware that records everything that happens on the computer where it is installed, including including passwords and conversations over instant messaging. It is a simple and very light with an intuitive interface. It works in the background invisibly and without using resources on the machine. .

ErrorSafe has to do with an application "spyware / malware that is named Winfixer.J or also known as WinFixer, ErrorSafe, and WinAntiSpyware discovered in April 2006. Error Safe is a fake anti-spyware (Trojan) inserted into your PC and not allowed to perform any task normally we have noticed open windows as false alerts [ie have been detected (number of errors) errors on your PC and will damage your pc and then not allow close this window.

Look2Me Adware / Vx2, are constantly mutate to avoid detection and removal. If ErrorSafe and his acolytes have been installed without your consent, by oversight or error, do the following to get rid of them:

1. Download the file Look2Me-Destroyer.

2. Double-click Look2Me-Destroyer.exe to run it.

3. Check "Run this program as a task.

4.'ll Receive a message saying Look2Me-Destroyer will close and open in about a minute. Click on OK.

5. When Look2Me-Destroyer re-opens, click on the button "Scan for L2M." Desktop icons disappear. This is normal.

6. Once the scan is complete, click on the button "Remove L2M".

7. The message "Done Scanning". Click on OK.

8. When the scan is complete, you receive the following message:
    "Done removing infected files! Look2Me-Destroyer will now shutdown your computer". Click on OK. Your computer will shut down.

9. Turn on the computer again. It will have created a log.txt (text file) with the name "Look2Me-Destroyer.txt" telling you the files and registry keys related system Look2Me Adware that have been identified and eliminated.