Thread: Need help for removing Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.ydh

Need help for removing Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.ydh

My antivirus software is giving me alert message that Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.ydh is detected on my computer system. When it is detected I have tried to delete it from my computer system. But I am unable to do so. The thing is that my computer system is working fine there is no problem with that. I do not know what is this Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.ydh which is dected on my computer, but one thing is for sure that this is a some kind of virus which can harm my computer system. So I want the procedure for removing this Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.ydh from my computer system.

Re: Need help for removing Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.ydh

From the name of Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.ydh it is clear that it is trojan virus, normally these trojans are designed for stealing the confidential information from the victims computer system. The confidential information may include your banking credentials or the user name or password. If your current antivirus software is not able to delete this Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.ydh from your computer system then you must change your antivirus software.

Once this Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.ydh enters your computer system then it will create the following file in your computer system. %AppData%\<name>.exe. Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.ydh does this for making sure that this Trojan load automatically at the time of start-up. Not only that it also adds links to the exe files which are present in the system registry. HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
    “<name2>” = %AppData%\<name>.exe|

For removing this Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.ydh from your computer system you can do the system restore. System restore is not the perfect solution but it can be used to minimize the damage which done by this Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.ydh on your computer system. For doing the system you have to follow the steps given below.
    1. Go to Start >> Programs >> Accessories >> System tools
    2. Select system restore
    3. After that a system restore window will be displayed.
    4. You have just select the date for system restore
    5. Reboot your personal computer.

This Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.ydh also tries to download other malicious codes which can harm your computer system. It does this by saving the server address in the system registry. The below is the registry key given. HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Settings\"GatesList"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Settings\"GID"
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Settings\"KeyM"
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Settings\"KeyE"
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Settings\"PID
    The malicious code which is downloaded from the hackers website is used for stealing the information on the users computer.

Re: For removing this Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.ydh use MacAfee

For deleting this Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.ydh from your computer system you can use MacAfee antivirus software. I was also suffering with the same problem of the Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.ydh but now I have removed this trojan with the help of MacAfee antivirus software. This antivirus software not only detect and delete this Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.ydh but also remove other malicious codes which can harm you computer system