Thread: Removal Problem of W32/Routrobot.worm

Removal Problem of W32/Routrobot.worm

Hello, I am having Windows xp installed on my computer. One day ago my computer get infected by the worm having name as W32/Routrobot.worm. I am getting problem with this worm as it is not possible for me to remove this from my Norton Internet Security 2010. If anyone is having solution to remove it safely then please provide me solution for that. It will be helpful to me.

Re: Removal Problem of W32/Routrobot.worm

Hello, I think you need to make use of the worm removing application than using the antivirus application. Then you can able to remove it from your computer. I think that is why you are not able to remove this W32/Routrobot.worm from your computer. So, just install any type of worm remover on your computer and then you will able to get the solution for your problem.

Hello, I think you need to update your Norton Internet Security 2010 and then scan your computer again. So, that you will able to get the solution for your problem. If your antivirus database is in updated state, then you can able to delete the detected virus, trojan, or worms from your computer, but if it is not in updated state then it may possible that it can detect it, but unable to delete it. So, just update your antivirus and then scan your computer again.

Hello, there are many software applications available. You can make use of the below application for getting your problem solved:
    • Worm Removal Tool
    • W32.Blaster.Worm Removal Tool
    • ArcaClean worm removal tool 1.1
    • MoSo Anti-Malware MSN Worm Remover 8.0

Hello, you need to stop all of the unnecessary process from your computer and then by simply scanning your computer you can able to remove it from your computer. As it may possible that one of the process from your system files is using it and that is why it is not possible for Norton Internet Security 2010 to remove it from your computer. So, if the process which is using this worm if stopped then it is possible to remove this W32/Routrobot.worm from your computer. So, just try to do this by making use of the task manager.

Hello, you need to make use of the McAfee Internet Security 2010 on your computer. It will remove this virus from your computer. It is having features as below:
    • Better protection against dangerous websites
    • Online file backup
    • Better PC health
    • Faster than ever
    • Anti-spam and email protection
    • Easier to use