Thread: Why Administrator is not recognized in windows 7

Why Administrator is not recognized in windows 7

My system is upgraded to windows 7 from windows vista few days back now i i have certain programs that does not allow me to carry out certain changes. When i try to do so i get the message that you must be logged on as the administrator. On my system there is only a single account and that is also an administrator account. why my administrator is not recognized in windows 7. Please help me out

Re: Why Administrator is not recognized in windows 7

Apparently your system has been affected by some viruses so if possible download the Malwarebytes antimalware and install it on to the system and then scan the system. Remove all the viruses which the malwarebyte animalware reports and then i think that your program must start working.

I had faced the similar problems in the past and finally i found that my system files were corrupted and hence i had to repair my system files with the help of the recovery discs. After the repair i found that the programs started working and hence you should also try this might work in your case too.

It appears that those programs have been corrupted so i would advice you to repair these programs or reinstall them on your system. Since these errors occur only when your certain programs are corrupted by certain conflicts within the system such as the conflicts with the extensions. This will help you

You have not mentioned whether you are getting this problem since you installed these programs on to your system or from last few days. If you are getting this issue from the last few days then you must try to restore your system to a date where your system was working absolutely fine without any errors.

In this case it sounds like your system is infected and hence you need to install an antivirus to get rid of this problem. If you can buy a antivirus then download it and install it or else you can try to download the AVG 9.0 free edition and install it on to your machine this must fix this issue.

Windows7Guy Guest

Hello Gannon,

I know we may be looking at the obvious; have you tried "administrator" with no password? I have found this to work many times, especially in small offices and home based computers.

You do have two admin accounts, "administrator" and your assigned user admin account.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

John M
    Microsoft Windows Client Support