Thread: Remove : BackDoor-CEP.gen

Remove : BackDoor-CEP.gen

I can have the computer whose configuration can be 40GB SATA HDD, 512 DDR RAM, intel 945 motherboard, Intel pentium 4. I can daily use the internet for surfing, chatting, downloading the songs, Movies, etc. Today my Anti-Virus detect the BackDoor-CEP.gen virus. So, I would like to know about the BackDoor-CEP.gen. I also would like to know that can what extent this BackDoor-CEP.gen virus dangerous for me? If anyone has the answer then reply me as soon as possible.

Firstly I would like to say that BackDoor-CEP.gen can be a Trojan detection. The BackDoor-CEP.gen can not be like viruses, so that BackDoor-CEP.gen can not be self-replicable. The BackDoor-CEP.gen can spread manually. The BackDoor-CEP.gen trojan can enter into your machine by very common installation methods involve such as the accessing the suspicious programs, applications or mails on the internet. I suggest you to remove the BackDoor-CEP.gen virus, Update your Anti-Virus and I hope it can works.

Re: Remove : BackDoor-CEP.gen

According to my knowledge the on the execution of file that can be infected by the BackDoor-CEP.gen, BackDoor-CEP.gen Trojan installs by itself on to the %WINDIR% or %WINDIR%\System32 directory as server.exe, mstwain32.exe or under any other file name. The BackDoor-CEP.gen trojan can also drop other files in this directory. These files can be detected as BackDoor-CEP.gen. Here %Windir% means the Windows directory that can be C:\WINDOWS.

Re: Remove : BackDoor-CEP.gen

The following can be the methods of infection of BackDoor-CEP.gen virus :
    1. Trojans can also be received as a result of vulnerable systems and un-patched machines or poor security practices.
    2. Distribution channels include peer-to-peer networks, email, IRC, postings, newsgroups, etc.
    3. Trojans can not be self-replicable. Trojan can be spread manually.

I suggest you to boot your computer in safe mode and then try to remove the BackDoor-CEP.gen virus. If it does not work then update your Anti-Virus. And try to scan your system. I hope you have the registered version of the Anti-Virus. If you can not have the solution then reply me, I will try to provide you the other better solutions to you.