Thread: Trojan win32:gida

Trojan win32:gida

Hello,

I'm using AVAST antivirus from last 3 months, its really good and works really fine. But yesterday sudden i got the popup for the trojan Win32:gida..

Avast tells me it is detected it but can't remove, I have a risk .and if so how do i remove it?

thank you

Re: Trojan win32:gida

The first risk is that avast! is a bad Anti-Virus protects against so much. However, I suggest another Anti-Virus FREE much more effective: Avira AntiVir. Avira AntiVir Personal is a free version of Avira anti-virus database that provides anti-virus and anti-spyware protection against dangerous viruses, worms, Trojans, malware, spyware and dialers expensive. Avira AntiVir Personal is good and free, except that it always pops up and displays annoying nag screen Which advertisement persuades users to upgrade to paid premium edition of Avira product. Avira AntiVir Personal is free and good, except that POP displays and always annoying nag screen advertising which persuades users to upgrade to its paid premium edition product Avira.

These infections are intended only to show you popups alerting you to download and install a rogue. Sometimes, the rogue is included in the infection and is installed without your knowledge. Usually, the scan starts rogue alone, the rogue will detect multiple infections more or less imaginary but always isu scan window will tell you that you must pay to clean the computer. As you have understood, the goal is to make you buy a fake antispyware simulating infections.

• Download and install HijackThis.
    • Saves HJTInstall.exe to your desktop.
    • Double-click on HJTInstall.exe to run the program
    • Choose the option "Do a system scan and save a log file"
    • Click on "Save log" to save the report opens with notepad
    • Click on "Edit -> Select All" then click "Edit -> Copy" to copy the entire contents of the report
    • Paste the report

TrojanDownloader:Win32/Gida.A

TrojanDownloader:Win32/Gida.A is a malicious Adobe Flash program that intends to trick the user into believing their computer has data or security errors that require attention. The errors are false, and the malicious flash redirects the user to a Web site hosting potentially unwanted software such as 'PerformanceOptimizer'.

More TrojanDownloader:Win32/Gida.A
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"