Thread: Remove PcSecure from system

Remove PcSecure from system

Hello,

I had install PcsSecure from computer and it was working fine but from few days my system is working very slow and after finding a lot i came to know that PCsSecure is making my system slow, i try to uninstall it but it comes back again can anyone tell me how to remove PcsSecure from my system and if possible provide me some information about the same, for more information i am using windows XP SP 3 as my operation system.

How to remove PcSecure

If you really want to remove PcSecure from your system then you need to click on start go to run option and type regedit, then registry window would get open over here try to locate and delete the following registry keys and finally reboot your system for changes to get effected.

• HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/PcsSecure
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Uninstall/PcsSecure
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/PcsSecure
    • HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Run "<random>.exe"
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Run "PcsSecure"

Shen thanks for replying me i had try to delete all registry which you had told me but still i am not able to remove PcSecure from my system does anyone knows how to remove it or has any alternative software which is capable of removing such kind of virus from my system, for more information i am using Norton as my anti virus software.

My system also got infected with Pcsecure Trojan and i try out many solution but none of them worked out for me, then i told one of my friend about the issue he told me to use Ashampoo Anti-Malware which is capable of removing Trojan Horse from your system at the same time it also offers File Wiper, Internet Cleaner, Startup Tuner etc

Information about PcSecure

PcsSecure is a true Winisoft rogue which looks like a computer protection software and whenever a user wants to view any video on a certain website he gets a prompt which says him that the video will not play unless he downloads a codec or Flash update. If he clicks on download button, where actually he has downloaded a Trojan onto his computer. this Trojan which will install PcsSecure without the user’s consent and will set up the rogue to automatically run at startup.