Thread: How to remove Backdoor:Win32/Hupigon!hook?

How to remove Backdoor:Win32/Hupigon!hook?

Help Me!!! I am trying to remove Backdoor:Win32/Hupigon!hook from my computer but my anti virus is not able to do it. I do not know why it can not remove it as it can properly detect it. Provide me some way to deal with this problem on my computer. How to remove Backdoor:Win32/Hupigon!hook from my system as i am scared to access internet from my computer because it may give my computers information to the attacker.

Symptoms of Backdoor:Win32/Hupigon!hook

Actually Backdoor:Win32/Hupigon!hook hides its files and processes so that it can not be found easily. It is difficult to catch symptoms of this virus. So there are no specific symptoms shown by the Backdoor:Win32/Hupigon!hook. If your computer has been infected by this virus then you would not be knowing it by any effects on your computer unless your anti virus system warns you about the same.

Technical description of Backdoor:Win32/Hupigon!hook.

Main component of Backdoor:Win32/Hupigon!hook is Backdoor:Win32/Hupigon. It registers this component as a service which helps other users to connect to the infected computer. This virus also connects to the several websites to notify the attacker about the infection in computer. Backdoor:Win32/Hupigon!hook may have ability to host a telnet server.

Enable the Firewall.

You may use a third-party firewall product instead of turning on the firewall on your system. In order to make your firewall ON on xp operating system you have to go to the start menu and open control panel. Then click on the Network and Internet Connections, In case it is not available on your computer then you may switch to the category view. Select to make it ON then click on OK.

Use HandyBits VirusScan Integrator to remove Backdoor:Win32/Hupigon!hook?

HandyBits VirusScan Integrator is a perfect tool to remove harmful data from your computer. This software is expert for detecting the viruses and malwares and even to remove those from your computer. To download the HandyBits VirusScan Integrator click on its name so that you would be directly reconnected to the quick download for the same.

Always use up to date anti virus software.

I would be suggesting you to update your anti virus software. As you said that your anti virus software is not able remove the detected viruses, So updates of your anti virus software might be the reason behind it. It can also happen because of pirated software in which you will not be allowed for the updates. You can download the new version of the same software or you better use some other software to deal with the malwares on your computer.