Thread: Windows 7 corrupted due to security tool

Windows 7 corrupted due to security tool

My PC Operating System infected with Security Tool. I got a pop of lots of virus in it. Then I run a scan and it prompted me to install something in it. I did the same. But the scanning instead spoiled up my entire computer. It made my system slow and because of which my operating system windows 7 is corrupted. I can do nothing here to fix it back. Is there a way to get rid of it.

Re: Windows 7 corrupted due to security tool

Security tool is just one of numerous fake antivirus submissions like Antivirus Live, Advanced Virus Remover, Internet Security 2010, and additional that embrace your system hostage until you pay their payment money. They tell you that your PC is contaminated with fake viruses, and preclude you from doing anything to delete them. You can just go to the program files and delete the folder. Then run a scan under safe mode.

Re: Security tool is a particular virus blocks

Security tool is a particular virus blocks you from doing most things, like Task Manager. It also gives you loads of error messages that just seem to pop up constantly. And worse, it blocks you from running malware removal tools. The same happened in my case in which accidentally I had installed that in my computer. What I can do here is run a repair process by windows disc.

First we will have to walk through the common steps that frequently apply, but you can skip down to read the unambiguous steps that we used to delete this virus. There a couple of steps that you can commonly follow to get rid of the majority of rogue antivirus infections, and essentially most malware or spyware infections of any type. Here is the quick steps: Try to use the free, portable description of SUPER AntiSpyware to delete the viruses. If that does not work, reboot your PC into safe mode with networking (use F8 right before Windows starts to load).

You can try to use the free, portable description of SUPER AntiSpyware to delete the viruses. Then you have to reboot your PC after going to the safe mode with networking. If that does not work, and safe mode is sterile, try running Combo Fix. Note that I have not yet had to alternative to this, but some of our readers have. Install Malware Bytes and run it, doing a full system scan. (see our previous article on how to use it).

It is also probable or potential that there are some malware infections that not only wedge safe mode, but also protect you from doing anything at all. A better is suggested that you must run a antivirus scan under safe mode if probable. Otherwise you will have to re-install windows back again. That is the only way to keep your hard drive clean and fix the matter as early as probable.