Thread: How to delete this W32.APost.A@mm virus?

How to delete this W32.APost.A@mm virus?

I am really annoyed with this W32.APost.A@mm virus. I get to know about this W32.APost.A@mm virus when I scanned my personal computer with the antivirus software. Antivirus software of my personal computer gave me an alert message that W32.APost.A@mm is detected on my computer system. I have deleted this W32.APost.A@mm from my computer but this W32.APost.A@mm comes again and again in my computer system. I want to delete this W32.APost.A@mm from my computer system

Re: How to delete this W32.APost.A@mm virus?

W32.APost.A@mm which is detected by your antivirus software on your computer system is an internet worm. This W32.APost.A@mm worm spread through Microsoft Outlook. The size of this W32.APost.A@mm worm is around 24,576 bytes. This W32.APost.A@mm worm is written in visual basic 6.0 programming language. If your current antivirus software is not able to delete this W32.APost.A@mm worm from your computer system then you should change your antivirus software.

This W32.APost.A@mm worm needs "MSVBVM60.dll" for spreading from one computer system to another otherwise this worm shows the dynamic link library missing error. It is clear from the above reply that this W32.APost.A@mm worm spreads through the email address. The attachment of the infected email comes with the name of “Readme.exe”. The subject and the body of the email are randomly selected by the W32.APost.A@mm worm.

Re: W32.APost.A@mm virus changes the registry key

You have deleted this W32.APost.A@mm worm from your computer system but it comes again and again because this W32.APost.A@mm worm changes the registry key value so that it can launch at the time of restart. Hence if you delete this W32.APost.A@mm worm it will definitely come back because of the registry key.
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
    "macrosoft":="C:\Windows\readme.exe"
    W32.APost.A@mm worm changes the above registry key. If you have the registry key knowledge you can delete this W32.APost.A@mm worm manually.

After this W32.APost.A@mm worm enters your computer system it will open a dialogue box with the title “Urgent” and a button named “Open”. If the user clicks on the “Open” the worm infects the system again and the displays the false error message with the new title “WinZip SelfExtrator: Warning” and the error message CRC error: 234#21. And at the last it opens the Address book of Microsoft Outlook. After collecting the email address from the Address book it send the infected messages to all the email address.

Re: Use avast antivirus for removing W32.APost.A@mm

For removing this W32.APost.A@mm worm from your computer system I will suggest you to use MacAfee antivirus or the Norton antivirus software. These antivirus software are fully capable of removing this W32.APost.A@mm worm from your computer system but you have to pay a handsome amount for getting this antivirus software. If you want the free solution for removing this W32.APost.A@mm worm from your computer system then you can go for avast antivirus software. Home edition of this avast antivirus software is available for free. You can download the avast antivirus software from its official site.