Thread: Digital Line Detection - Avanquest Software

Digital Line Detection - Avanquest Software

Hey, I am using Windows XP for my person computer where i am having doubt that i want to clear with you. I am using the Windows Defender as the Anti virus program which is blocking the DLG.exe on start up. And define it as the not classified program so if i will delete this file then is there any any problem for my PC. This is the problem so please help me with this issue i.e. Digital Line Detection - Avanquest Software. Thank you

Re: Digital Line Detection - Avanquest Software

The Digital line detection on your computer is on which is creating problems in detection of the line. If the Digital line detection is enabled then any link which is connected to the communicating device will be detected as a Digital line. Hence you will have to disable the Digital line detection to be able to access the Internet using the Phone line and the modem. Click on start menu and select Run. Now type "Msconfig" and hit enter. Now in the startup tab, find and locate the file named dlg.exe. Uncheck the checkbox from the list of the same and then click on the apply to make the change effect. It will ask for the restart of the computer. Restart the computer and then you will not see the same error again.
    Last edited by Spyrus; 25-01-2010 at 04:07 PM.

This dlg.exe is nothing but the part of BVRP Phone Tools software utility. Which always work for the faxing, phone book, e-mailing and more. This process is know as the non essential process. Its upto the user to disable it or enable it. SO this the information about the same if you want to disable or enable it there is no harm for the system. I hope that you will like the same. Say thanks if you like the detail provided by me. Thank you

This the problem that i have also got to solve this i have to look for it on most of the forum but nothing work for me and finally i have got the solution on the link that i am giving you to solve the problem of your. This is your wish to enable or disable nothing going to make any change. I hope you will like the same. Thanks

Digital Phone Line error in Modem