Thread: Problem removing Adware.Vundo/Variant-Caret

Problem removing Adware.Vundo/Variant-Caret

Hi,

My recently installed window 7 machine is infected with virus called Adware.Vundo/Variant-Caret. I have Avg installed on my machine, it give me a popup saying svchost.exe is infected with virus called Adware.Vundo/Variant-Caret but I am not able to delete it. After deleting it comes again. I have tried antispyware but this too didn't helped me. What may be the issue ??

Re: Problem removing Adware.Vundo/Variant-Caret

Try the following steps to remove Adware.Vundo/Variant-Caret virus :
    1. Download Kaspersky 2010
    2. Save the download to your desktop for example, or choose a path, eg C: / / program files / ...
    3. Leave the default settings for installation
    4. Leave the default settings and click "next".
    5. Read and accept the license agreement.
    6. Read and accept the conditions, and click on "install".
    7. The program will ask you to reboot the pc, do it.
    8. All operations are finished, click "Finish".

Normally if your anti-virus ok, it will often put it quarantined! in this situation, or infected files are isolated from the rest of the pc at a possible upgrade there may be cure! If nothing happens and your PC is functioning normally these files are isolated you can then delete them without crainte.Pour which is clean, your anti-virus attempts a repair often empty at the moment! Delete is the eradication with immediate risk if file system; quarantine is best solution by default.

Although the firewall to accurately monitor the Internet connection, it offers little more protection against viruses. If you want more security, then you have to install a virus scanner such as McAfee (Network Associates), Norton (Symantec) and Norman (Norman). Besides the fact that you know the virus will have to attack, when you want it for a long time to use, it costs you an additional amount of work they up-to-date.

Initial viruses spread primarily through software on diskettes and CD's mostly illegal. But since the advent of Internet and e-mail viruses are increasingly available on Web pages and software you download from the internet. Also PowerPoint files and common files like pictures, movies and music are used to place viruses. You can use the best virus scanner installed on the PC, if not regularly up-to-date account, it offers almost no protection against the latest viruses. The safety of the PC is ultimately dependent on your own actions and regularly download the latest virus definitions!

If antivirus software is not installed, go to the website of software vendors to ensure security for Windows Vista for more information on security and virus protection. Some parts of our partner companies offer free services on the Internet, scan your computer for the latest viruses. These scanners do not protect you from viruses, but can help find and remove viruses already present in the computer.