Thread: How to delete W32.Mimail.J@mm?

How to delete W32.Mimail.J@mm?

My antivirus software is giving me an alert message that W32.Mimail.J@mm is detected on my computer system. I am trying to delete this W32.Mimail.J@mm from my computer system but I am unable to do so. I have no idea what is the problem why I am not able to delete this W32.Mimail.J@mm from my computer. My personal computer system is also working slow, may be because of the W32.Mimail.J@mm. I want to know how to get rid of this W32.Mimail.J@mm from my computer system.

Re: Update your current antivirus software

According to me if your current antivirus software is detecting the W32.Mimail.J@mm on your computer system. But not able to delete this W32.Mimail.J@mm from your computer then there is a problem with up-grade. For removing this W32.Mimail.J@mm from your computer system you must update your current antivirus software and the try to delete this W32.Mimail.J@mm from your computer. It will be better if try to delete this W32.Mimail.J@mm from your computer in safe mode. I am sure this will surely help you.

Re:W32.Mimail.J@mm is a kind of internet worm

W32.Mimail.J@mm which is detected on your computer is a kind of internet worm which spread through the infected e-mail attachments. Normally this W32.Mimail.J@mm worm extract the e-mail addresses from the infected computer and then sends mail to the other computers. Normally the subject and body contents of the email is randomly selected by this W32.Mimail.J@mm worm. I will suggest you to scan all the attachments before downloading in your computer system.

Re: How to delete W32.Mimail.J@mm?

Your antivirus is not able to delete this W32.Mimail.J@mm worm from your computer system because of one specific reason. W32.Mimail.J@mm worm not only infect the computer system but changes the registry value so that it can launch at the time of restart. In simple words if you delete this W32.Mimail.J@mm worm from your computer system then it will come again at the time of reboot. I will suggest you to download antivirus software for deleting this W32.Mimail.J@mm worm from your computer system.

I was also suffering with the same problem of W32.Mimail.J@mm worm , I got the solution for this problem which I will like to share with you. For removing this W32.Mimail.J@mm worm you have to download the avast antivirus software. You can download avast antivirus software from its official site or you can download it from the link given below.
    Download avast
    http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...me-edition.htm
    Download updates for avast
    http://www.techarena.in/download/upd...efinitions.htm

Manually deleting the registry key or using the antivirus software will definitely remove the W32.Mimail.J@mm worm from your computer system but you must follow some of the preventive measures to avoid problem like viruses, worms, and Trojans.
    1. Regularly update your antivirus
    2. Enable your firewall setting and use strong password for your computer system.
    3. Update all the application software you are using on your computer system.
    4. Do not use pirated software
    5. Scan all the documents before downloading it in to your personal computer system.