Thread: Infected by JS_DLOADER.FIS malware

Infected by JS_DLOADER.FIS malware

I am using the Dell Studio 14 laptop with configuration Intel Core2 Duo Processor, 512MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4530, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 512 HDD and Windows XP as operating system. I use internet on daily basis and also download many files(like music files, video files, games, etc). I also play lots of online games on it. Recently, my McAfee antivirus showed an alert saying "JS_DLOADER.FIS is been found". I am not able to remove and don't know what is it?? Is it very dangerous?? Please help me to remove this alert.

Re: Infected by JS_DLOADER.FIS malware

The alert you got (i.e Infected by JS_DLOADER.FIS is found) is regarding the malware. It means your compurer/laptop is infected by malware and this malware is exploit. It mainly enters into operating system like Windows XP, 2000, NT, ME and 98 also. This malicious JavaScript which has got attention from independent media sources and/or other security firms. And i think this due to lack of security on your computer. Install the register version of antivirus and remove this malware. Hope your problem will be fix soon .

Your laptop has been infected by malware which is considered to be very high risk one. They are the malicious JavaScript which have been entered and got attention from independent media sources(mainly for sites like facebook, youtube, etc). To avoid this kind of malware and also if you want to remove them, use the licensed version of antivirus and not the trial one's. Hope your problem will be solved soon.

According to me ,the alert you got indicates that your laptop is infected by exploit malware. In order, to remve this malware you need to download and install the Trend Micro antivirus software which are capable to remove this kind of malware. Once you have install this(Trend Micro) software, then close all the application running on your laptop and keep the my computer on scanning. Trend Micro will remove all the malware entered into to laptop. Hope your problem will be solved.

I would say that this( JS_DLOADER.FIS) is very bad malware to keep. They are the JavaScript malware and it maybe downloaded unknowing by a user when visiting malicious website's. I think it is hosted on a website and also run when a user accesses the said website. This malware also takes advantages of a specific vulnerability in Internet Explorer, which could allow remote code execution. Use licensed version of antivirus and remove the malware.

I am also facing the problem, recently got the same alert that "JS_DLOADER.FIS is found". I got this alert after i downloaded videos from unknown sites. I am using AVG 7 30days trial antivirus software. Now, i am not able to remove this alert and i don't know what problem it will create. Please tell me solution to solve this problem.