Thread: How to delete W32/SMS-Worm from my mobile

How to delete W32/SMS-Worm from my mobile

Hi all,

I am using Nokia N-72 mobile, Last week i am receiving SMS from my friends mobile. After that Whenever i open the contact list of mobile phone, there is a link is displayed here, when i click on that link, the mobile is going stuck and need to restart. Then i scan my mobile to a ZSecurity AntiVirus that is on my PC. They detect the virus called W32/SMS-Worm, but it can not deleted. Can any body suggest me how to delete this virus. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to delete W32/SMS-Worm from my mobile

This is basically a SMS-Worm called W32/SMS-Worm infected your mobile phone by sending a copy of itself to every contact listed in the mobile phone Contacts list. It is in malware category. You need to use F-Secure BlackLight tool detects files, folders and processes that are infected by SMS-Worm. It also remove hidden malware by renaming them. Try it and reply

How to delete W32/SMS-Worm from my mobile

This is a type of worm that spreads using the short messaging system (SMS) technology on mobile phones. You should use Commander Mobile Anti-Virus 3.0, that demo version is free available on website. This is a mobile antivirus software that can scan and delete W32/SMS-Worm from my mobile. No need to connect your mobile to PC.

You can Download F-Secure Evaluation Software that is available in 7 days trial in your mobile and scan your device. this will fix your virus issue on your mobile. You can also use Norton mobile security, but you will pay for this. Do not open any link in your mobile in future. Best of luck.

You need to connect your mobile to any PC that is on internet. Then go to Trend Micro webpage and search Trend Micro Housecall online worm detecter and removal tool to scan. That will scan and remove the W32/SMS-Worm from your mobile. Best of Luck.

You are using Nokia N 72 mobile phone, So BitDefender Mobile Antivirus is best antivirus for you phone , it work with all Symbian Series 60 phones. You can also update this BitDefender via GPRS in your phone.BitDefender Mobile Antivirus 2008 2.1.132 is free available in its officail website. Try and remove your malware.