Thread: Internet connection cannot be detected after installing AVG 9.0

Internet connection cannot be detected after installing AVG 9.0

I have a dell desktop with windows 7 installed. Whenever i try to install the AVG 9.0 free software. It says that internet connection cannot be detected. I don't know why i my internet connection cannot be detected after installing the AVG 9.0 even though all my programs are running fine. Can anybody help me to get rid of this problem.
    Last edited by Abel18; 14-01-2010 at 10:23 PM.

Re: Internet connection cannot be detected after installing AVG 9.0

The installation file is the main culprit behind your problem hence download the file from some other website. And then install it in your system i think that this will surely solve your problem. If this does not solve the issue then please try to install the antivirus with full installation file instead of the AVG download manager.

I think that you should download the file from some other location or with the help of another browser. Because sometime the download gets corrupted while downloading from the website. Hence using another browser might solve the issue. It is better if you download it from the AVG 9.0 official website. Hope you will fix it.

Download the AVG 9.0 free edition file from a different browser because some of the browser do not download the avg 9.0 file correctly. Hence i will suggest you to download the avg 9.0 with the help of another browser like mozilla firefox or Opera these browser will help you to download the avg 9.0 free edition file that will work for you.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Sounds like you are having problem with you service provider it is not due to the avg 9.0 installation i think you need some help from the internet service provider. So call the customer service and ask them to help you in this matter, i think that they will help you to sort out this matter. Also try to reinstall the avg 9.0 and check whether it works.

I would advice you to repair the internet connection. So just open the control panel in the network connections you will see Local area Network right click on it and then select Repair. This will repair you internet connections. If this does not works for you then call the customer support of the internet service provider and ask them to help you out.