Thread: Need help to remove Backdoor.Apdoor.c from computer system

Need help to remove Backdoor.Apdoor.c from computer system

My antivirus is giving me an alert message that Backdoor.Apdoor.c is detected. Actually my computer system is working fine. Neither my computer system is working slow nor my computer system files are corrupted. But my AVG scan is giving the alert message about the Backdoor.Apdoor.c. I am trying to delete it but I am unable to do so. Can anybody help to delete this Backdoor.Apdoor.c from my computer system?

Re: Need help to remove Backdoor.Apdoor.c from computer system

As it is clear from the name of Backdoor.Apdoor.c that it is a backdoor not the virus or worm. See viruses are designed to corrupt the system files and worms are designed to consume the memory space and the processing power of the computer system. But the backdoors are the hacker’s agent. Normally hackers design the backdoor for the unauthorized control of the victim’s computer system. So it will be better to delete this backdoor from your computer system.

If your current antivirus is not able to delete this Backdoor.Apdoor.c from your computer system but detecting it then there is problem of up gradation. First try to update your current antivirus software and then try to remove the virus from your computer system. You can upgrade this virus from its official site. I am sure after updating your current antivirus software you will be able to delete this Backdoor.Apdoor.c from your computer system.

Re: Download avast antivirus for removing Backdoor.Apdoor.c

For deleting Backdoor.Apdoor.c from your computer system I will suggest you to download the avast antivirus for your computer system. You can download this antivirus from its official site or you can follow the link given below.
    Download avast
    http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...me-edition.htm
    Download updates for avast
    http://www.techarena.in/download/upd...efinitions.htm

Re: Backdoor.Apdoor.c changes the registry value.

Once this Backdoor.Apdoor.c enters the computer system then it allow the hacker to remotely control the computer. If you are trying to remove this Backdoor.Apdoor.c from your computer system and you are able to delete it because this Backdoor.Apdoor.c changes the registry key so that it can launch every time you reboot you computer system. HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
    "<file name>"= "C:\%System%\<file name>.exe"
    For removing Backdoor.Apdoor.c from your computer system you must delete the registry key value.

Antivirus software like MacAfae or avast will surely remove this backdoor from your computer system. It will be better if you follow the preventive measure to avoid problem like these. Some well known preventive measures are mentioned below.
    • Do not use pirated software
    • Regularly update your antivirus
    • Enable your firewall setting and use strong password for your computer system.
    • Update all the application software you are using on your computer system.
    • Scan all the documents before downloading it in to your personal computer system.