Thread: CrossFTP for Windows Network

CrossFTP for Windows Network

Hi,
    I had downloaded Cross FTP on my computer. Here I am looking for a better FTP server tool which can help use to transfer data easily. This tool looks good but I don't have information on the different supports and requirements. I need some highlight on the same. My network is Windows based and I found this tool only as a better solution. Thanks in advance.

Re: CrossFTP for Windows Network

It is a Free FTP client receiving a familiar interface type explorer and multi-tabs. It was developed in Java and is cross-platform. CrossFTP is an excellent FTP client, using an Explorer-like interface that even novices can quickly master. CrossFTP supports SFTP, FXP, WebDAV, Sun Storage Cloud and Amazon S3.

The new improvements in the latest version is advanced support for Amazon S3 (Metadata changes), Transfer with gzip compression, Snow Leopard compatibility, Windows 7 and OS / 2, Netware, Integration of protocols SFTP / SSH, etc. CrossFTP is an excellent FTP client and synchronization tool. It is a nice and easy utility with many features.

CrossFTP is an excellent FTP client, using an Explorer-like interface that even novices can quickly master. CrossFTP supports SFTP, FXP, WebDAV, Sun Storage Cloud and Amazon S3. CrossFTP is a free and excellent GUI FTP client for multiple platforms. It uses a familiar, Explorer-like interface so that the novice user can master in minutes.

The best part of this tool is easy configuration with multiple features and support. Here is an overview of the entire software so that you can get a feel of the same. Some features are: Multi-tab; Web starting and updating, FTP server launcher; i18n support, archive browsing, image viewer, Filtering, Auto-recon and anti-idle, and so on. The Pro version is available by a license fee, Which further features multi-threaded, secure, and FXP, etc..

Cross FTP is a optimum choice for making a LAN FTP server. It is a multi-tabbed FTP client which offers you a more stable transfer. It gives you an option to browse and create archives in it. You can also manage bookmarks and encrypt them for security. This is not limited to here. It is a turbo FTP / FXP / FTPS / SFTP / WebDav (s) / S3 client. This feature supports like safe transfer, remote editing and multi-threading.