Thread: Problem in installing program from server to any network computer

Problem in installing program from server to any network computer

hi,
    I have small network at my home office, I share 10 computers in network, I use my laptop as server in that I installed Windows 7. There is no problem with sharing files and folders but the problem occurs when I try to install any setup from my laptop to my any network computer. am I doing some wrong activity? Or there is any problem in my network? Or some other problem occurs when try to installing any program from server to any network computer.

Re: Problem in installing program from server to any network computer

Use following steps to installed programs from server to network computer.
    1. Click Start -> Open Control panel -> clicking Programs -> and then clicking Get Programs.
    2. Then select a program from the list, and then click Install.
    3. Then follow the instruction on your screen.
    4. If you get prompt for an admin login then you have to enter the password or provide confirmation.

I think there is major problem in your network, suppose if your all files are properly share in the network but you cannot able to installed any program from your server. This problem occurs when your network is infected by the virus. For solving this problem you have to format the entire computer and then make new network, and after that you can able to installed programs from server to your network computer.

No need to format all the network computer, I think there is problem in your laptop or in your server computer, this problem comes from your server, if you want to cross check then make a new server then try to installed application from your server to your network computer. for solving this problem you have to format only your laptop, I think only laptop will effected by the virus. This problem occurs when your server is corrupted by the virus. For solving this problem you have to format your laptop only. And I think this solution will help you to installed programs from server.

For solving this problem you have to reinstalled operating system in all the network computer, because when your server infected by virus then may be your all the network computer also infected and because of this you not able to installed any programs from server to any network computer. Format your all the system and installed latest updated, and also update your firewall daily. Because network virus are spread over network if your firewall is not work properly. Before accessing any usb product first scan for virus and then access it. mostly viruses are inter in your system through usb product.