Thread: Help to remove W32.Beagle.AO@mm

Help to remove W32.Beagle.AO@mm

When I scanned my personal computer with Norton antivirus it showed me a message that W32.Beagle.AO@mm is detected. Is this some kind of virus or threat, because if it is threat I want to delete it from my personal computer. But the thing is that when I tried to delete this W32.Beagle.AO@mm from my computer system, my antivirus is unable to do so. Actually I want to know how to delete this W32.Beagle.AO@mm from my computer.

Re: Update your antivirus software

If your antivirus is detecting this W32.Beagle.AO@mm on your computer system then it must be able to delete it from your computer. I think the problem is with the up-gradation. You must upgrade your system and try to delete this virus from your computer. I am sure that after updating your antivirus you will be able to delete this W32.Beagle.AO@mm from your computer.

Re: Help to remove W32.Beagle.AO@mm

W32.Beagle.AO@mm which is detected on your computer is a kind of mass mailing internet worm which uses emails for spreading from one computer to another computer. This worm normally targets network for spreading itself from one node of network to another node. It consumes the memory and processing speed of your computer system. I will suggest you to use another antivirus if your current antivirus is not able to delete this worm from your computer.

This worm normally alters the windows registry so that it can automatically launch every time the system reboots. The window registry which this worm modifies is given below.
    HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run"win_upd.exe"=%SYSTEM%\WINdirect.exe
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run"win_upd.exe"= %SYSTEM%\WINdirect.exe
    I will suggest you to delete this worm from your personal computer in safe mode.

I was also suffering with the same problem of W32.Beagle.AO@mm worm then I downloaded the avast antivirus. Now my personal computer is running very smoothly. You can download this antivirus from the below link.
    Click to Download
    Click to Download updates.
    Download the avast antivirus from the link and also download the updates for this antivirus. After downloading this antivirus install it on your computer system and the rest of the thing will be managed by this antivirus. This antivirus software worked for me and I am sure this will also work for you.

Guidelines for running your computer system safely.
    • First of all ensure that you have the latest version of antivirus software installed in your computer system.
    • If you get an email from the unknown user which have files attached to it then do not download this files, because it may contain worms which can infect your computer system.
    • Update your operating system and all the application software you are using.
    • Always use the latest version of browser for surfing internet.
    • Scan all the removable media like USB, flash drive, external hard drive or cd before you open it.
    • Always enable your firewall setting.