Thread: Can't be terminate process : xplorer.exe

Can't be terminate process : xplorer.exe

Hi all,

I am using Windows Xp as a operating system in my PC, From last 2-3 days, I watch that my PC is going to slow, then i will check the Process that run from the task bar and find that unknown xplorer.exe is running. When i terminate the process, it will getting error message and not terminated. Can somebody help me about this issue. Thanks in advance

Re: Can't be terminate process : xplorer.exe

Xplorer.exe is W32.Romariory@mm virus and infected your PC through any removable device. It can corrupt the directory %Windir%\winlogon.exe ,%System%\msvbvm60.dll.exe and C:\explorer.exe. You may need some antivirus to remove the virus, You can download any free antivirus like AVG or Avast from website.

Xplorer.exe is startup entry that started automatically from a Run, RunOnce, RunServices, or RunServicesOnce entry in the registry. You need to fix the registry entry by registry editor software. But remember that you should be login as admin in your system and operating system start at safe mode. Please try this steps and reply.

You may need to go the command prompt of your system and type regedt32, then Press ctrl + F command to find the key xplorer and delete that entry, After that close the registry editor. Then go to your task bar and end the process xplorer.exe from there. If you find any issue reply me.

Can't be terminate process : xplorer.exe

You need to download Protector plus from internet and run the application as an administrator by right click file and choose run as administrator.Then Click Scan and the program will find every instance of the virus and delete them. AVG is not able to delete the xplorer.exe and going stuck on that process. So try Protector plus and reply.

You may need Spyware Cleaner 2009, It is best anti virus to remove xplorer.exe from your system. It did not require any manually work to repair. But you need latest Database Version : 7.1561 for remove this. Just scan through this and check. Best of luck.