Thread: How to delete Win32/Bagle.HE worm?

How to delete Win32/Bagle.HE worm?

I have laptop with following configuration Intel Celeron processor M 540 1.86GHz, 1GB RAM, 160GB Hard Drive, 15.4" wide screen display, Windows XP Home Basic, Dual layer DVD RW. I always internet for various purpose like for surfing, downloading the movies, songs, etc. I use only windows firewall only and NOD32 anti virus. This anti virus detected one worm named ' Win32/Bagle.HE', but it is not able to remove nor heal it. Please tell me the way to remove it.

Re: How to delete Win32/Bagle.HE worm?

Win32/Bagle.He is a one of the worm and can also be called as virus that seems to be spreading lately. It is consider as to be another email worm. This is a worm that will spread through e-mail. And the size of its is 40566 B. When this worm is running it will copy itself in following location: Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\hidn\hldrrr.exe and Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\hidn\hidn2.exe. And till i know this worm can be removed, just payed version of any antivirus and it will remove it. This will also prevent your system to infect from next time.

Are you really infected with the worm 'Win32/Bagle.HE'?. check the following symptoms of it:
    1] Laptop will be slow: Only 1 copy of Win32/Bagle.HE worm will make your laptop extremely slow. Once infected by worm then reboot process would also
    become slow or else the Internet connection speed will be slow.
    2] Unknown new shortcuts on desktop or change homepage: This worm may change the internet settings and will redirect your homepage to different website.
    And it can also even make new desktop shortcuts.
    If this really happening on your laptop then the machine is infected by the worm Win32/Bagle.HE.

According to me if you want to delete worm,download the Sophos Bagle Removal Tool. I have this tool and its very good for removing worms. And W32/Bagle.HE is a worm only on the Windows platform. It spreads through e-mail within a ZIPPED file. This worm also has functionality to access/use the internet and communicate with a remote server via HTTP. Hope by installing the tool i told, can help you to prevent all this action.

The Wind32/Bagle.HE worm has ability to access internet once it gets enter into your machine. This worm contains atleast list of 60-65 URLs. And it also try to download many files from that URL's. After that downloaded files are executed, to infect your machine more. This worm is usually spread via e-mail, so whenever you check the mails beware of addresses like .., .@, @., @avp., @foo. Think so you install the licensed version of any anti virus, which will help you to remove it.

I can tell the way to remove the Win32/Bagle.HE, but before doing that, i would suggest to do backup of laptop drives, so that if something goes incorrect then restore option would be there. Following are the steps to delete it:
    1] Go in your Windows Start menu, and then click on Search.
    2] Now, Click on All files and folders search option .
    3] In search text box write Win32/Bagle.HE worm file, and also select Local Hard Drives option.
    4] Click 'Search' button, and once the file is found, delete it.
    Hope you can fix your problem.