Thread: Is online backup safe

Is online backup safe

Hi everybody,

I have a major sensitive data of mine and my clients. I want to put this data to online backup service. But now i heard that hackers and getting sneakier than ever and possibly a step ahead of us. I have also heard that Hundreds of Thousands of Microsoft Web Servers Hacked. So i bothered to use online back up service. Can any body suggest me to online back up of data is save or not. Also suggest me some safe online backup data storage. Thanks in advance.

Is online backup safe

I am using Mozy, XDrive, ADrive, and more, with many of these free online backups to use which are the safest and best to use online backup. If you have sensitive data, servers must be protected and must have a backup almost every day.Online Backup Servers are like any other server except they have strong firewalls as well as encryption is added to the uploaded data. I suggest you to use Paid services because it always the best that you are paying for your security and storage space so it counts to pay.

Is online backup safe

I have chosen to use Carbonite Online PC Backup to secure my data as online. This program is extremely easy to use . It uses Carbonite double encrypts everything before it leaves your computer, also sends it securely over the Internet to Carbonite's secure data centre in the USA.Your Files may also remain encrypted at the data centre. You can choose to let Carbonite know the encryption key, or keep it to yourself. Best of all, Carbonite offer unlimited backup for just A$60 per year.

Is online backup safe

If you have sensitive data of client, you should be store in online backup service. Because disaster recovery is alive and ready everyday. If you might be in adverse events then disaster recovery may help you for your consumer and business continuity. You should use well-known backup service Carbonite for online backup of data. If you want any more information about carbonite, you just visit his web page.

Is online backup safe

Online backup is good options for small businesses. Online backups usually work through an application installed onto each PC in the business network. The job done virtually in real-time for saving backups as files change throughout the day and most can be set to back up data automatically at specific intervals throughout the day or week. The data is encrypted before ever being sent onto the Internet on online backup service provider Carbonite. It can not be decipher the bits without a copy of the user’s decryption key. So i think it should be safe.

Is online backup safe

I found there are online service AT&T Online Vault, Carbonite, eSureIT, iBackup , and Mozy with plans that start at free and scale up to professional level tiers costing hundreds of dollars a month for online backup facility. I like AT&T Online Vault service that follows much the same pattern as the other products profiled here. Mozy or Carbonite are also option for just as easy to use and don not insult the user intelligence.