Thread: System infected with Backdoor.CIADoor.13

System infected with Backdoor.CIADoor.13

My system is infected with Backdoor.CIADoor.13. I surf the web frequently and I feel that the virus must have entered my system through the web. But, the AVG antivirus that I am using in my system did not alert me about the entry of this infection in my system. I need to know how this virus infects the system and what is the method to delete Backdoor.CIADoor.13. The operating system in my computer is Windows Vista and the browser is Opera 10. Please reply with suitable suggestions.

Re: System infected with Backdoor.CIADoor.13

I suggest you to use a Spyware since the system is infected with Backdoor.CIADoor.13. This infection is a malware and is responsible for malicious activities going on within the system and normal antiviruses cannot detect these activities. Spywares remain in the background of the system and checks for such malicious activities and also keep other backdoors from entering the system. I hope that this technique will solve the problem. "Spyware Doctor" is a recommended spyware.

The system that is infected with Backdoor.CIADoor.13 has definitely entered the system through the internet. You must have clicked on some unknown link or must have downloaded some email attachment from an unknown user. Only the unsuspecting users become prey to the infections like Backdoor.CIADoor.13. So, to avoid them from entering the system, basically you have to avoid clicking on such unknown links as well as do not accept attachments from unknown users. Now that the infection has entered the system, you have to run a scan in safe mode of the entire system of the hard drives and flash drives.

The system that is infected with Backdoor.CIADoor.13 may be in a terrible situation because infections like Backdoor.CIADoor.13 downloads infections from the internet. The name itself tells that it acts as a BACKDOOR. They explore the places in the system that are very easy to infect and thus, uses it as a door from where the other infections from the web can enter into the system. Thus, there will be a variety of infections in the system once backdoors like Backdoor.CIADoor.13 enter the system. The antivirus is also not able to detect all of the infections since, their information may not be available in the database of the antivirus.

A normal scan of the computer cannot detect infections like backdoors. You will have to enable a boot scan in the system, since the system is infected with Backdoor.CIADoor.13. Boot scan feature is available with Quick Heal antivirus and the scan will start automatically after you have installed the antivirus. I have used boot scan to remove many types of infections from the system and I have always been successful in eliminating all types of infections. Boot scan starts before Windows startup because of which the infections remain inactive as they are not able to execute before the operating system can load. This situation is the best to remove infections from the system.

If your system is infected with Backdoor.CIADoor.13, then you need to format the system as soon as possible because there is no other way to eradicate them. I can assure you this because I had a similar case of infection in my computer. I tried all the means to detect and eradicate them by scanning the computer with many types of antiviruses. I also removed many of the infections. But, each day I scan the computer, I get more and more infections. Due to this, I had no other option than to format the system. If you do not format the system, then your desktop will soon be in a vulnerable condition.