Thread: How to make MAC Network more secure

How to make MAC Network more secure

How can I make a MAC network more secure for using on a local network. This time when I connected my system on a network then it cached a corrupt file. I worry that can be a threat. What are the option available in the same. Secondly I face connection issue on a MAC network. I had configured the router also but still it gives problem.

Re: How to make MAC Network more secure

Secure your perimeter. When you are configuring the security you should be very careful. You may not be in the stage to leave Wi-Fi network which is unprotected. By this the other person can also see your personal files. So keep in mind that you put a password and protect it form the other . In this we you will not be able to connect to the sharing.

In this it is not that we can use only one network in it or a security in it. For the Wi-Fi we can use the different type of security protocols. From all this you have to select that network which can be used to the router and the computer in which you are going to connect and also the device in which you are going to connect.

Some of the router are so advance that you do not have to set up your security it see by itself. It offer you just you have to click to the button and it will automatically set up your security. But there is a condition for this that the brand of this should be with the matching adapter. The instruction will be given to you and you can set manually.

To secure it is best that you us the long pass phrase which will be not having the randomly selected number or the alphabate. If the router create a problem like that not giving you to create this then you can go to the particular site and you can include it to your router. Once you have set up your router then see that your system and the device connected to it.

It is very easy on the Mac. First you go to the airport pane to your system predilection and then click on the airport and select it to make the airport on. Then from the menu you click the network name. You will see a list select the router from the list and you will get a padlock, when you select it you will be ask for the pass phrase. Enter it and remember the network.